Topic: Credit Card???

Anyone have a credit card with like 1 cent on it (or hardly any money) that I could use. I need it to verify my paypal acc. If you do email me it plz.

Re: Credit Card???

Renati wrote:

Anyone have a credit card with like 1 cent on it (or hardly any money) that I could use. I need it to verify my paypal acc. If you do email me it plz.

You know, I keep reading your posts and dilemnas with this paypal account that you need verified. I'm sorry, but this just keeps smelling of scam to me.  If I'm wrong, then I do apologize right now, but it seems that there are much safer and easier ways to confirm your paypal account than to use someone else's credit card or whatever you are trying to do.

3 (edited by pogenwurst 2007-01-02 20:50)

Re: Credit Card???

You already posted this elsewhere. Closed.

On a side note, you can't "have" money on a credit card. You spend however much you desire within your credit limit and are billed for the amount you spend, plus interest if applicable. In a way, debit cards "have" money on them, but that's because they're attached to a checking account. Providing you with either credit or debit information would be quite risky, so please do not request that users do so.

P.S. I have neither a credit nor debit card; I am simply stating what I know based on some financial reading I've done. If I've misstated anything please do not hesitate to drop me a line.

Looking for a certain modification for your forum? Please take a look here before posting.