Topic: HELP!!!

my stupid friend logged on and change the board base URL in Administration>Options and when i change it abck i get this message

Bad HTTP_REFERER. If you have moved these forums from one location to another or switched domains, you need to update the Base URL manually in the database (look for o_base_url in the config table) and then clear the cache by deleting all .php files in the /cache directory.

i havnt moved anythign

like is said my friend is an idiot

how do i fix?

Re: HELP!!!

Do you have access to your mySQL database through something like phpmyadmin?

FluxBB - v1.4.8

i have cpanel access

good then in the config table of the forum database there should be something like "o_baseurl" where you can change it.

FluxBB - v1.4.8

im in o_base_URL now what?

Now change it to the correct base url

You will need to delete the file cache_config.php in the forums cache directory also. I think CPanel should have a file manager for you to do that.

i did and it sill didnt work

nvm i got it

thanks guys

9 (edited by JoyGoRound 2007-05-08 04:59)

oops, i deleted o_baseurl, dam i hate messing in sql. Now I will have to start over, I'm sleepy. lol.
I want to have the forum along with a portal right at the domain instead of having in listed mydomain/upload/index.php.  So I tryed to move the folders out of the /upload directory and got a bad http refer message afterwards.  Okay just a few hours down the drain.  Maybe can tackle this later.