Topic: The forums are temporarily down for maintenance!

Hello,

my english is not very good. I having problem whit my forum. I cant get it work. I am forum adimistrator and when i go http://www.vktervis.spa.ee/foorum there is that note The forums are temporarily down for maintenance! How i get it work?

Re: The forums are temporarily down for maintenance!

If you logged out you cannot get in any more. In the download of punbb there is a file called turn_off_maintenance_mode.php, upload that and run it, now you can log in again.

where is that download, explane please smile

You have this in your PunBB-Download-Package in the folder "extras" as far as I know...

5 (edited by Marguz 2007-04-30 09:51)

Thanks, now it's ok

but another problem how i can update my foorum? If I press button update then it said Unable to check for upgrade since 'allow_url_fopen' is disabled on this system.
How in enable this

That's a good question... Sorry, I don't know...

Marguz wrote:

Thanks, now it's ok

but another problem how i can update my foorum? If I press button update then it said Unable to check for upgrade since 'allow_url_fopen' is disabled on this system.
How in enable this

That's a PHP setting, you would need to ask your host
However, that doesn't update the forum for you, you need to update it. You can use the patchfile, hdiff, or changed files (assuming you didn't make any modifications). Make sure to run the update script after.