1 (edited by rollonequick 2007-05-19 13:11)

Topic: how about a simple gaming clan script

ability to  people to join your Clan/group... keep track all your clan members.....

Re: how about a simple gaming clan script

Moved to Modifications

this would definitely be a great modification, but maybe if you were to try thinking outside of the box you could figure it out one way or another. Maybe try creating seperate user groups for each clan, and then create a forum for clan invites/requests ect.

i am currently runing a clan site with punbb and i know that www.marine-hunters.co.uk does it

Bullen ( cretor of marine-hunters.co.uk ) created  lots of clan scripts, teamspeak viewer, match mod, clan user list. Just Use the group stuff.

i am using vwar for the matchs and its good

Sorry. Unactive due to personal life.

You can try DaFun-Spirit.

Looking for a certain modification for your forum? Please take a look here before posting.

6 (edited by towelie 2007-05-24 21:44)

First you must do some mysql editing to get the db in place for your mod to work.. so
Create a new field in the users table and call it clan_id or team_id
This will identify what team a user is in.

Create a new table called clans or teams w/e
Inside this table, put fields that will represent teams

id INT NOT NULL, auto increment,
clan_name varchar(xx)

Then depending on what you want the teams, clans to be able to do you will add new fields.
You will need to know php to be able to get everything working together with db. But its really not too hard of a mod to do. Good luck. There are many possibilities with this mod. If you make it leme know.