Topic: Paid To Post

I did a little searching and I didnt find the answer to my question.

Is there a paid to post mod for punbb? For instance, each member has an "account" and you assign a credit value to each action (i.e. new thread=10 credits, reply=5 credits, refer a new member=30 credits, etc). As the user posts in the forum, they rack up credits and you can pay out based on how many credits they have (i.e. 100 credits = $1.00).

Im looking for a mod like this and if one doesn't exist then I would sure be interested in having one made for me. Anyone???

1,000 Free Ad Impressions On My punBB Forum

Re: Paid To Post

http://www.punres.org/viewtopic.php?id=1276

might work.

~James
FluxBB - Less is more

The cash mod does this... you would have to pay everyone manualy

Yeah, I installed cash mod but I was getting a ton of errors for profile.php so I just kept the profile pages the same without updating them, I guess that disables the users to be able to see credit stats in their profile?? Anyway, at least the stats display next to each post. I'll probably have to work with it quite a bit to get it to work like I want.

The biggest thing I'm looking to do is have it automatically deposit ___ dollars/credits/whatever you call it when a new member registers. I'm looking to start each account at 50 "credits", then start adding them up for posts. Im sure it will be easy I just havn't had the time to look at it yet.

5 (edited by tryadmin 2007-05-21 22:01)

* fixed

Also, I just noticed I probably posted in the wrong forum. Sorry.