1 (edited by tryadmin 2007-05-21 23:38)

Topic: An awesome update to cash mod- check it out!

I think it would be awesome to udpate the following two things on cash mod:

1. Lotto- The lotto script takes the ticket price and multiplies it by 0.9 (90% of investment- or specify whatever percent in admin panel) to add to the pot- the rest is lost to the game or possibly deposited in the admins account!

Reason: Credits have to be lost in one way or another in order for people to want to try to earn them back. If all credits do is add up higher and higher, there is no point.

2. Vouchers- Again, in the admin panel, admin can enter voucher codes good for a specified amount of credits to be deposited in the users account. For example, a user can login and enter "50free" in the voucher claim box and 50 credits are deposited in their account. Possibly the admin can specify one of 2 things- which specific user its good for or how many times it can be used by anyone. Also you should be able to set an expiration date.

Reason: Coupon codes, vouchers, etc.- they all generate a lot of hype and get people talking. If you issue a voucher you know people will give the voucher code to their friends and it will generate more traffic.

If anyone would like to take this on as a project, I would love to discuss some things with them. I've got an idea for an awesome website which would use the above stated features. Maybe we can work together on this and create a really cool unique website. If interested, email me.

1,000 Free Ad Impressions On My punBB Forum

Re: An awesome update to cash mod- check it out!

This belongs in the modifications forum. Moved.

There is a lottery I believe

There is a lottery, but it pays out all the credits without keeping any.

I would be willing to pay a little something if someone could add the voucher functionality.

How much? I could do both. Not a problem.