1 (edited by towelie 2007-06-06 16:04)

Topic: Where to go from here?

I'm making a little portal type of page. I don't really know what else I can include on this thing. I don't want it to be loaded with unnecessary stuff; I would like some more ideas for the left sidebar. If you have an ideas let me know.

http://thpsvids.com/users/gfg/ihome.php

edit: My browser goes wonky when I view the page? I am using opera 9, could it be something to do with the rss feed on the page?
It seems to work perfectly fine in FF and IE tab (FF add-on); although it does look better in regular FF.

I have had this problem on other pages on my site with opera before. sad
Hmm, it isn't screwing up in Opera now. Sometimes it works, sometimes not.

Anyway, any new ideas for the page would be great!

Re: Where to go from here?

well, for one thing, what the heck is this site about/for? if im someone new im going to look away, i dont know what game or games this forum is about and what you are hosting? is it a clan site for a game?

if its not on the front page then at least put an about page with more information in it.

3 (edited by towelie 2007-06-06 18:50)

Re: Where to go from here?

Good idea thanks.
It is for a fairly small niche demographic. I guess you could say it is a clan site; however, it is more related to this challenge system I'm developing. Its based on improvisational skill of players in Tony Hawk games. Basically people have to judge it, its not like in game scores and stuff. Its a bit hard to explain. But Ill do my best on the front page, and update here after I finish.