Topic: A few things...

Why has donations been stopped?
You all have that much money that even a donation is not needed these days???

What is wrong with the search page?
I search for something and it says no results, even though the same search will bring back many results 5 minutes later. mootools.net suffers with this problem as well. Its quite annoying at times.
By the way... its not word specific.

Further to this topic 'When will PunBB 1.3 be released?'. I am more interested in why the last update in the blog was 19th March? Does this mean that so little work has been done between March and now (Sept) that no need for ANY updates AT ALL. Or was it one of those things that sounded good at the time...

How is punbb (forum) going to integrate the new version when it finally arrives. More curious than anything.... I am on about the support and forum side of things. Because people will still be using 1.2 for a fair amount of time so I am guessing support for it will not stop instantly.... Well... unless its Microsoft PunBB lol. So how is the (punbb) site going to handle the 2 versions when it happens?

Re: A few things...

2. I haven't ever noticed anything like that. A glance at the code doesn't turn up anything obvious. If you can find a way to replicate it at will then I can investigate more.

3. The problem is that blogging takes time and unless we feel inclined to blog, we'd rather code or relax tongue
You're right though, we can certainly write up a bit more about the query builder, post moderation, developments to the upgrade script, etc.

4. I don't think we've planned that far yet. However, we'll probably either have categories for 1.3 and 1.2 or just keep what we have now and allow posts for either version.

3 (edited by StevenBullen 2007-09-18 13:11)

Re: A few things...

2. Ok cheers for having a quick look. As usual I cannot seem to replicate the problem... tongue I will keep an eye on it though. I am starting to use google search via the site: command. It works good.

3. The only reason I mentioned it is because the last few blogs was within a month of each other. It would be nice for just a small blog occasionaly mentioning any milestones completed. big_smile

4. I think the categories would be the better idea.