1 (edited by Jonathan 2008-06-30 20:21)

Topic: Opera-friendly advanced cookie settings

Hi everyone,

"I knew I was out of line. No scratch that. I was dead wrong." (~Quote by Jennifer Lopez)

2 (edited by Jonathan 2008-06-30 06:48)

Re: Opera-friendly advanced cookie settings

I think I'm just going to make it 'live'. You can't always have the latest security tweaks. Thanks for reading, though.

Edit: I am going to ask this question in http://my.opera.com/ . Goodbye.

Jonathan wrote:

I am going to ask this question in http://my.opera.com/ . Goodbye.

I still don't get what exactly is your trouble, but I'd appreciate if you tell us about your results :)

Carpe diem

Anatoly wrote:

I still don't get what exactly is your trouble, but I'd appreciate if you tell us about your results smile

Understandable tongue Either I am too specific or not specific enough. As "Dutch Opera ambassador" (I am not that devoutly to Opera, though), I always am a little panickin' if something is not "Opera-friendly" enough...

A million thanks for your reply, though. Let me know if you need any help (private messaging is fine).

Cookie settings are in the config file you created when you installed the forum. What exactly are you wishing to change? Making the cookie so that it is tied specifically to the forum or vice-versa? I've no idea what your referring to exactly in your posts above.

6 (edited by Jonathan 2008-07-02 07:11)

MattF wrote:

Cookie settings are in the config file you created when you installed the forum. What exactly are you wishing to change? Making the cookie so that it is tied specifically to the forum or vice-versa? I've no idea what your referring to exactly in your posts above.

I know that you are confused. However, I don't have some kind of fancy desktop search to find the config file I need. Thanks anyway.

PS: You might "expell"/bann me immediately, because I don't think you are treating your "loyal users" very nicely.

Goodmorning or goodevening!