Topic: Date Display issue

Hello,

I am having a date displaying problem. I noticed today, that anyone that posted today (Oct 31) the date shows as Oct 21, which is off by 10 days. I logged into my server under root to verify the date and the date in the server is correct. Is there a way I can change the date setting in forum so that the dates are correct?

Re: Date Display issue

STK_sedated29 wrote:

I am having a date displaying problem. I noticed today, that anyone that posted today (Oct 31) the date shows as Oct 21, which is off by 10 days.

Looks like black magic: your forum must have been cursed yikes
Do all the forum users have this problem (including guests)? (Maybe only one user is cursed?)
When did this start? (Did you do any dirty things with your forum just before this? tongue)

STK_sedated29 wrote:

I logged into my server under root to verify the date and the date in the server is correct. Is there a way I can change the date setting in forum so that the dates are correct?

Getting back to the IT magic: what is the result of PHP's

echo date('r');

compared to server's (in the shell)

date -R

?

Carpe diem

Okay, I did the php thing, it returned todays date:

Sat, 01 Nov 2008 15:56:46 -0400

I asked a couple users of my board, they are experiencing the same problem...As far as when it started, I noticed it thursday, but didnt think anything about it, then friday when I posted, it said I posted on Oct 21, and I havent made any changes to the board or anything since I installed it a week ago.

Thanks helping..

Juston

4 (edited by STK_sedated29 2008-11-01 20:04)

okay I just noticed that the date is stuck on Oct 21... o_O

Okay nevermind. I'm either dumb as a box of rocks or just blond. The whole Oct 21 thing is when everyone registered. The post date is correct... I was seeing the Oct 21 part in the posts and thinking that was the posts date, but its when the users registered.

My bad
Juston