1 (edited by kalle11 2008-11-10 11:47)

Topic: some problem install 1.3

Hi I get this error....

$cur_version = (strlen($cur_version) == 2) ? intval($cur_version) * 10 : intval($cur_version); $latest_version = str_replace('.', '', strtolower($latest_version)); $latest_version = (strlen($latest_version) == 2) ? intval($latest_version) * 10 : intval($latest_version); if ($cur_version >= $latest_version) echo 'You are running the latest version of PunBB.
'; else echo 'A new version of PunBB has been released. You should download the latest version at PunBB.org.
'; } ?> © Copyright 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 Rickard Andersson

Re: some problem install 1.3

How to reproduce this?

1. Where do you see this?
2. When does this happen? What are you trying to do?

Carpe diem

Is that a PHP error?

4 (edited by kalle11 2008-11-11 09:42)

I see this under administration - Statistics

and it will not upgrade to 1.3....

Have nobody any idea what went wrong with my upgrade ?

kalle11 wrote:

Hi I get this error....

$cur_version = (strlen($cur_version) == 2) ? intval($cur_version) * 10 : intval($cur_version); $latest_version = str_replace('.', '', strtolower($latest_version)); $latest_version = (strlen($latest_version) == 2) ? intval($latest_version) * 10 : intval($latest_version); if ($cur_version >= $latest_version) echo 'You are running the latest version of PunBB.
'; else echo 'A new version of PunBB has been released. You should download the latest version at PunBB.org.
'; } ?> © Copyright 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 Rickard Andersson

If you see just this. You maybe have a typo in the source: opening <?php may be missed.
If that is not what you mean, send me a screenshot please.

Carpe diem