Topic: right column style

Hello,

I'm trying to make a style with a vertical column in the right where to diplay the menu and other info.
A demo in alfa stage can be found here www.munte.org/forum . User/pass: demo/demo

It's based on a WP theme: http://www.templatelite.com/green-light … ess-theme/

So, can someone help me to resolve some bugs?

- Now the footer si made by adding a DIV in main.tpl and diplay an image. Other ideea to modify only style files?
- How can I show in background a repeted image only as much as forum is. In other words, how can I change the page size to be identical with the forum, not more. Now is calculated as sum of DIV's height (I guess) and with some of them moved on right, it's space unused.
- on other pages different than main one, the DIV's parts are not dispalyed at the same position related to upper's one. Any idee to resolve this?

Thank's in advance and sorry for some english miss-typing.

Regards

Re: right column style

Nice work, I'll be keeping an eye on this topic in case you release your style smile

3 (edited by sigus 2008-12-18 12:30)

I resolved the bugs and now it looks very nice.
Also, is the default style now for my forum.

I don't know what to say about the release. It's based on a style for WP, taked from the internet and I think I officialy need their accept for make public this style.

If you check the site of the people who made the theme, they have a GPL license on their themes which means they are free for public use and alteration but they retain some intellectual copyright. That is my own understanding of that license, I could be wrong.

after the holliday I will try to fix the "active topics" issue and some other IE related bugs and made the theme public.

regards

Awesome, I can't wait smile
Merry  Christmas & all that!