Topic: CSS file periodically not loading. No styling :(

This was happening on 1.2 and driving my members crazy. Many times each day the formatting is stripped out meaning we just got a White background, lists of links and no physical formatting, just line breaks.

So I upgraded to 1.3 thinking it would fix it but the same thing is happening. What do you think I should try? This has only been happening for about a month and I've been running punbb for about a year now.

I have a separate site with punbb 1.2 which never suffered this problem. I've just upgraded to 1.3 and it does not have the CSS problem.

Tips and suggestions very much appreciated.

Re: CSS file periodically not loading. No styling :(

This problem happens worst for me when using the "show active topics" link:
http://www.eroyton.co.uk/forum/search.p … how_recent

Is  it relevent that google members are reporting that their anti-virus software is reporting that there is trojan on my site? Could that be causing the CSS problem?

But it does only happen on the active topics and new posts links. Everything else seems fine.
See people's complains here:
http://www.eroyton.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?id=3754

Are there any errors with the default (Oxygen) style?

Yes. All themes are equally affected.

Maybe there is something suspicious in the web server error log?

This is the full content of my error log:

[Sat Dec 13 11:40:52 2008] [error] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function:  date_default_timezone_set() in /home/mark4321/public_html/forum/misc.php(631) : eval()'d code on line 173

That relates to the chat extension I tried to install but my host PHP is not a recent enough version so it failed.

Thanks for your attention with this, my users will love you if you help me fix it smile

Sorry, I can't help you right now. Maybe I'll be able to do it later.

Cheers Parpalak
I appreciate your efforts so far smile