Topic: Problem with language pack

Hi,

at first sorry for being not perfect in English...

I installed PunBB, there was no problem with the original English version but after this I tried to install the Hungarian pack but it was not successful because error notices appear on my webpage.

I set the Hungarian language in the admin menu, and after this I couldn't log into the forum, because I can see only error notices on the monitor sad So I can't reset the English version.

You can check it here: freehelp.hu / forum / index.php

Could somebody help me to reset the English version or say me, what I have done wrong?

Thanks in advance!

Re: Problem with language pack

As far as i know there is no Hungarian 1.3 language pack so you must have installed a 1.2 language pack...

To set the defualt language back english you need to edit the database and change o_deafult_lang ( something like that) to English, then delete the cache be deleting all the cache_* files in the cache folder and it should work.

Sorry. Unactive due to personal life.

Dear Utchin,

Thanks for the quick answer!

Can I solve the problem by deleting all PunBB files in the MySQL database? Because I think it is easier for me than editing o_default and cache_ files, I even don't know, where I have to search for them in the database (punbb_bann, punbb_categories, punbb_censoring, punbb_....  etc-etc).

And after deleting PunBB files I will start installing the forum again (I think it would be the quicker solution).

After this should I install PunBB 1.2 instead of 1.3 (because of the Hungarian 1.2 pack) ?
Or is there an easy way to change the english PunBB 1.3 to hungarian ?

Thank you very much again!

If you wanted a hungarian language pack then you will have to use 1.2 at the moment. To install 1.2 you need to remove all the files and DB and start over agen.

Sorry. Unactive due to personal life.