Topic: How to change a theme? how to integration with website?

I am new here. Is there any kind expert can help to know how to change a theme?
I know I need download a PunBB theme, and then upload it to forum. But I just do not know where should I upload it to?:D
style folder? or include/template folder?

anybody can give me some free nice bright theme?:P

I also want to integration forum with my website made by RapidWeaver. Should I have to write code and do programing or is there any easier way?

Thank you very very much!:)

Re: How to change a theme? how to integration with website?

This post describes how to change forum's theme.

thanks. but I do not think the problem is solved out in that post. questions are still questions.

Why PunBB does not have a document clearly to point out how to change theme. I understand the theme should be uploaded under style folder. but then how to do???

Maybe I am just too stupid.

I agree and offical documentation for changing the style will be added to our site.

To Add a new style:

• Place them in directory <FORUM_ROOT>/style.

To Change a your style:

• To change only your profile, so only you see the new style you go to profile and Settings

• To change the forum style then go to the admin panel and settings

Please note: Changing the style in the admin panel will not update current user styles, unless ALL other styles are removed. If the main style in the admin panel is changed then any currently registered users must change theirs manually.

Sorry for the confusion. I have now added this to our Wiki.

Sorry. Unactive due to personal life.

Finally I know how to change a style. I searched it on google but not clear info are available.

I appreciate your help. no need to say sorry. I have got what I want.

I still have 2 question.

1. How to change skin color if use default theme, for example, I do not want blue header, and want to change it to yellow, how to do it?

2. any info for website integration? I know realmacsoftware is using PunBB. any suggested instruction available. I I will ask a programmer to do integration.

Thank you very very much.