1 (edited by rajuru 2009-05-08 16:55)

Topic: {beta testing} PunBB Moderation Log

Hello,
In a multi moderators forum it is very hard to find what action is done by which moderator. So I am making an extension for moderation log. It will log all moderation activities. But currently it can monitor only a few things:

1. log post editing
2. log deleting
3. log ban/unban
4. move topic

i will continue adding more logging features day by day. I will be glad if you people also test this with me.

Usages:
1. download from here http://hungrycoder.xenexbd.com/uploads/mod_log.zip
2. upload & install
3. you should get a new menu 'Mod Log' after Extensions.

Thanks

Re: {beta testing} PunBB Moderation Log

We have got an extension called pun_admin_events. I think it will be useful for you in development of your extension. You can use it to register any on-forum actions you want. 
Using this extension is very easy. You need just to include "<FORUM_ROOT>/extensions/pun_admin_events/pun_admin_events.php" and to call function "pun_admin_event" with parameters.
The first parameter is the type of events ("move topic" for example); other parameters are optional: second - comment to event, third - flag, if it is set to true, the extension will also save the user_id and username of the user who caused the event.
The latest version of pun_admin_events is in SVN. But this extension needs testing. We will apprecate, if you can do it smile

Re: {beta testing} PunBB Moderation Log

Slavok wrote:

We have got an extension called pun_admin_events. I think it will be useful for you in development of your extension. You can use it to register any on-forum actions you want. 
Using this extension is very easy. You need just to include "<FORUM_ROOT>/extensions/pun_admin_events/pun_admin_events.php" and to call function "pun_admin_event" with parameters.
The first parameter is the type of events ("move topic" for example); other parameters are optional: second - comment to event, third - flag, if it is set to true, the extension will also save the user_id and username of the user who caused the event.
The latest version of pun_admin_events is in SVN. But this extension needs testing. We will apprecate, if you can do it smile

that's cool! I will surely use that!

Thanks