Topic: How To Change The Blue Text Color

Hi can anyone tell me how to change the blue text colour where i have sections names on the forum like time out and Forum suggestions i have had a look but when i change it in style it only changes one at a time and wanted to know if there was an easy to change them all

www.cornishhostingcompany.co.uk | Feature-packed UK hosting with R1Soft

Re: How To Change The Blue Text Color

In Google Chrome or Chromium (ubuntu big_smile) - when you mark the link and right click and 'inspect element' you'll get info on the 'class' etc - if you go to oxygen.css or in most cases oxygen_cs.css you'll find a way to change the color. (Similar tools are available for firefox etc)

PS: Changed your signature to one line instead of two.... easier on the eyes

Hi yes i use firefox for everything but this forum is not the as others i just thought there would be an easy way to change the blue text to black but cant find anything

1. Download firebug add-on for firefox
2. Search the oxygen_cs.css for #00579C (I believe that's the color you want changed)

thanks KeyDog that did the trick now all i need to find out it how to line my buttons up at the top smile

The Style generator could help you with customising colors too  smile

Eraversum - scifi browser-based online webgame

thanks that worked one more thing if you don't mind the text is like an off white and when you hover over the links it goes white could you tell me where to change it so its white all the time please

Color code you want to change to white is #CCC

Hi in Oxygen.css or Oxygen_cs.css ?