Topic: Vietnamese language failed

Hello,

I tried to set Vietnamese as default language on the forum, but it failed.

Here is the error:

Warning: require(./lang/Vietnamese/url_replace.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/domainaccount/public_html/forum/include/functions.php on line 763

Warning: require(./lang/Vietnamese/url_replace.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/domainaccount/public_html/forum/include/functions.php on line 763

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required './lang/Vietnamese/url_replace.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/domainaccount/public_html/forum/include/functions.php on line 763

www.saigon123.com/forum/

please advice.

When I set English, then it worked.

thanks.

Re: Vietnamese language failed

jennypretty wrote:

Hello,

I tried to set Vietnamese as default language on the forum, but it failed.

Here is the error:

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required './lang/Vietnamese/url_replace.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/domainaccount/public_html/forum/include/functions.php on line 763

www.saigon123.com/forum/

please advice.

When I set English, then it worked.

thanks.

Check this file's security setting.
Who is the owner?
Who can read it?
Who is running the web sever?

You have to let the web server to access this file.

/home/domainaccount/public_html/forum/include/functions.php

Re: Vietnamese language failed

It does not work.

I think the Vietnamese package is for older version, not for 1.3.6

Thanks.