Topic: How can i center the forum at 400 pixels wide ?????

Ive had a fiddle with the template files but with no luck, i would like the forum to be 400 pixels wide, any ideas
?????

Re: How can i center the forum at 400 pixels wide ?????

Have you seen this thread?

I did indeed view this post & it works to a certain level,
Everything i centered & at 400 pixels wide apart from the text box that you reply or post a new topic.  Click here to view my forum

My guess is that the forum can't be just 400 pixles wide. The table cells can only shrink to a certain degree. Try 500 pixles.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

It needs to be 400 pixels  to fit on my site really, http://www.themaradonas.co.uk/home.php

If that is the case that it can only be 500 pixels wide does anyone know of another Forum that could be made to fit on my site ?

I honestly don't. Might I ask why you want to cram it into only 400 pixels?

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

Youll get a better idea if you look at my site, gonna try invision to see if it will fit

Ah, I see. But can't you let the forums take up both the middle and the right column?

That was a waste of time. He seems to have installed Invision on a page all of its own.