Topic: Ta!

Hi

Simple would like to thank Rickard Andersson and all the other helpers for this great piece of code. Well done!

-chris

Re: Ta!

Your welcome :D

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

Found out about PunBB yesterday... and it kept me awake till 3:30 in the morning grrrrr.

Now that the thread is open... Thanks a lot Rickard :D.

Simple wanna add: Now we have 3 PunBB's running. Some weeks of using and no problems at all. Simple and very usefull!
I know, give a developer too much credit and he become overbearing. But I must thank you (Rickard) again. :^)

I appreciate kind words. I like donations even better! :P

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

Hell, one Porsche isn't enough? *g* As soon I'm back at home I will check my PayPal account.

Some months later and still no problems at all. Again: Thank you very much, Rickard! Another donation has been made.

And thank you once again for the donation :)

if i donate will 1.2 be out faster wink maybe you should have a thing like ?10 buys 1 hour break from hl2 to work on punbb tongue

Haha! I'm afraid I can't promise anything.