Topic: Reporting...

Hello, Rickard!

We having troubles with reporting system. As we understand PunBB has a feature to report users in mailing list with new topics income and report to inner reporting storage. But having set option to both we are not receiving notifications about such events. What is wrong?

Thanks.
Regards,
Alexander.

Re: Reporting...

Hmm, I'm not sure I understand what the problem is. You've selected "Both" under reporting method and when you report a bad post/topic, you don't get an e-mail about it? Does it appear on the report screen in the admin interface?

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

No, we're thinking that report means mail notification of users in mailing list when somebody posts new topics. But we see that's for another. So could You tell us please if there are in PunBB possibility to receive mail notifications on new topics posts (e.g. admin notified about new topic in Bugs forum and sends e-mail to developer that will reply to that topic) and what exactly for reporting in PunBB for?

Thanks.
Regards,
Alexander.

There is currently no way of doing that.

The report features is used by members to report posts that break the forum rules.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

Hello, Rickard!

Thanks as well!

I think we'll add that functionality by ourselves.

Regards,
Alexander.