1 (edited by middleground 2004-05-24 23:37)

Topic: Looks like crap for now, but......

OK, took about an hour, but I think I can get punBB to load into my WMS software......

Many things to work out, but for a quick hack, it at least loads.....(first issue was we both used db->)

Anyway....thoughts, comments, potential?

It is screwing up all the links (my dependence on phpself), to get to main site without forum, just go to the domain.

Here it is....
http://www.phpmywebthing.com/addons/punBB/index.php

I haven't really hacked punbb much, so fresh to the code there but hopefully with some effort, will be in good shape....

EDIT- moved to addons folder instead of module. Also wrapping package links fixed, now embedded...

Every Day Above Ground Is A Good One!!

Re: Looks like crap for now, but......

OK- not so much crap after several hours.....sweeeet smile

wow! great job big_smile

4 (edited by middleground 2004-05-22 14:29)

Andy wrote:

wow! great job big_smile

Thanks smile

Still a lot to do, but "proof of concept" is good.

http://www.phpmywebthing.com/addons/punBB/login.php is looking good in IE but what happened to Netscape....

Stylesheet Support is Screwing up!!
Hope you will enjoy correcting it..

God wisely designed the human body so that we can neither pat our own backs nor kick ourselves too easily

Not sure, what version of Netscape...??

There are issues with older versions of Netscape that do not support external style sheets- if that is the case- best upgrade as not wasting time on "old stuff".

Looks fine in Mozilla, Firefox, Safari, IE, Chimera, all on Mac or Win.

Yes its good inhigher versions, while checking I use all the browsers for the pages, so that it can be good in all the versions.

I used "Netscape 4.7"
In "NS 7" its good and also in other browsers too...

God wisely designed the human body so that we can neither pat our own backs nor kick ourselves too easily