Topic: fps-factory.nl

Hi all, I'm new here. I'm running PunBB on a website I've created and I think it's better to use than forums like phpbb or ipb. Sometimes I would like some more features, but I'll post them in Featur request wink

Anyway, The websites address is fps-factory.nl. You can reach the punBB forums directly at forums.fps-factory.nl. smile

It's a dutch site, so for the dutchies in here, hang around wink

FPS-Factory.nl - All about First Person Shooters!

Re: fps-factory.nl

Those smileys DO look familiar smile

Anyway.... fix your help.php, you still have 15x15 smileys in there.

Falconey wrote:

Those smileys DO look familiar smile

Anyway.... fix your help.php, you still have 15x15 smileys in there.

Ah thanks, I'll go on it right now. Smilies (c) tweakers.net hehe

Nice integration. I would have the same layout in the forums as the rest of the site though.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

Ev!L-E!NsTe!N wrote:

Hi Mark.. so who's idea was it to use PunBB on your site? wink tongue

Uhh, don't tell anyone it was you wink

Rickard wrote:

Nice integration. I would have the same layout in the forums as the rest of the site though.

Well, the whole idea was to create a subdomain for every game, so e.g. Medal of Honor Pacific Assault gets mohpa.fps-factory.nl, and Call of Duty gets cod.fps-factory.nl, and so on. Since the first idea was to create a site for mohpa, Evil-Einstein created a layout in that style, and the forum was made in that one as well. After we've installed punBB, we've decided to create those subdomains, so that's why the layouts are different...

wow, what a story tongue

Ev!L-E!NsTe!N wrote:

New forum style/skin.. check it out @ http://forums.fps-factory.nl/ big_smile

In Firefox 0.9.1 on Windows XP: Your website content is off to the right and the top graphics have dead space between it, unlike the forums where each graphic meets.

7 (edited by MarkOV 2004-07-02 10:58)

hcgtv wrote:
Ev!L-E!NsTe!N wrote:

New forum style/skin.. check it out @ http://forums.fps-factory.nl/ big_smile

In Firefox 0.9.1 on Windows XP: Your website content is off to the right and the top graphics have dead space between it, unlike the forums where each graphic meets.

Hm yeah, you're right... In Mozilla I have the same problem. The content is fixed, but I don't understand those black spots in the header... Any idea anyone? :S

edit: it has been fixed smile