Topic: PunPoll Problem?

I have added the following mods on my forum:

PunPoll
PMS
Online_Offline_MOD

The problem is PunPoll (maybe?)

When i edit a message (the first message) in a thread i can choose between normal vote and multivote for a poll but when im creating a poll i can not? Why is that? It is just me that is administrator that can do so but not the members? Why can not they choose multivote when editing their message? And why can you not choose it from the beginning? sad

Confused.

Re: PunPoll Problem?

The reason is that there's an option (at the admin->options page) where you can change the ability for users to have multipolls or not. Though, it must be a bug or something that you have to edit the poll to make it multivote, I'll take a closer look at it.

Now i choosed so that the Multipoll option is available for members so now I also can choose that without editing.
smile

But why is the options for a poll there when editing? Instead of just like when you are creating it, you click the box and then the options appears?

Fixed it. Now moderators and admins can post multivotes even if they're turned off in the options-menu. Just download the mod-package and replace include/punpoll/post_form.php and it'll work.