Topic: Brighton Music Forum

Hello....

PunBB is running at this address http://www.b-mu.co.uk/forum/

Nothing really special yet, just punBB out of the box, changed the header to include our logo and added a style for high visibility (in alpha, I am going to improve it asap).

Why punBB? well.... we were looking for the quickest and simpliest forum... just the essenctial functions... and so far is looking good!

BTW our programmer he merge the login system with the cms of our site... he said that he did that many time with phpBB, but no problems at all by using punBB!

Well... suggestions are really welcome! And I hope that someone will join our forum! We discuss about music in brighton, england.

Cheers

Re: Brighton Music Forum

Nice work.

Upgrade to 1.1.5!!!

Andy wrote:

Nice work.

Upgrade to 1.1.5!!!

tnx! just need to talk with the developer... he said few days ago that there will be no problems about upgrading... but I want to be 100% sure.

question... will be a copyright infringement if I will hide the punBB version (not the name, just the version)?

Cool. I used to play in a band and we actually went to Brighton to record a few demos in a studio somewhere (can't remember the name). We recorded the demo in collaboration with two English producers called Steve Lovell and some other guy whos name I can't remember. Anyway, Brighton is cool. I have friends there.

Edit: I remembered the other guys name, Pete Jones.

babyshambles wrote:

question... will be a copyright infringement if I will hide the punBB version (not the name, just the version)?

Nope.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

babyshambles wrote:

BTW our programmer he merge the login system with the cms of our site... he said that he did that many time with phpBB, but no problems at all by using punBB!

Looks nice, can't put my finger on it but I swear I've seen a similar style :)

What CMS did your programmer use to allow login to punBB?

Cool Rickard!!! big_smile

@hcgtv: It is a custom CMS.... we tried to work with mambo and/or xaraya, but they weren't good enough. hmm

Underground - ergo non signed artists and kitsch beats from DJs and Bands alike..

www.revolutionradio.co.uk

To Listen : http://harvey.screaminghost.com:8044/listen.pls

Anyone wanting to play on the station pleae email me.

GC

Zucchini, Son and Of One Fatal Word will be playing at the Rum Runner on the 7th of October (Thursday). Bands start at approx 8:30 will be a wicked night with 3 cool bands on the same bill!

Failing that Zucchini and Son will be at the Crypt the next night the 8th of October to launch the new EP from Zucchini! For more details on this one go to zucchinimusic.com

If you miss those then you can't miss Saturday the 9th at the Hobgoblin in Brighton! Zucchini, Son and Of One Fatal Word playing the final night of the three dates with tickets/entry priced at £3 and doors at 8pm.
For more details on the shows and the bands check out....

www.zucchinimusic.com

www.sonweb.de

www.ofonefatalword.com

Ok, enough with the ads.

[topic closed]

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."