Topic: HL2 Mod Central is running PunBB

Hello everyone, just want to tell you about HL2MC.

www.hl2modcentral.com

The site isnt just using punbb as a forum, but the whole admin section and mod section are modded into the boards. There are countless other mods to the forum too which i cant remember (Im not the coder) but check it out!

Re: HL2 Mod Central is running PunBB

Sweet!

Really nice integration and color theme :) I assume the page will grow larger when HL2 is actually released :P

Thats the plan smile

You are also able to change the skin on the forum and chnage the whole site along with it. People will be able to make their own skins for the site/forum.

Please write down any ideas you might have to make it better, we really want to make it good.

Thanks for your comment

wow looks really nice,
for a suggestion maybe try it centered and also stop the forum from resizing when you make the screen bigger as it grows biggere than the rest of the site

looks good. Upgrade to 1.1.5...

Looking good there Majestic XII :) I would probably remove the top part of the header from the template. As it is now, you've got a logo at the very top and then "HL2 Mod Central - Sponsored By HL2Files.com" right below it.

Oh, and yes, upgrade to 1.1.5 :)

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."