Topic: Link mod

I would like a script allowing users to post links in different categories and admins/moderators to create categories and remove links.

I know there are lots of them out there but i havnt been able to find one simple enough, and it is hard work converting a complicated one to fit in with the forum and my page.

If anyone feel like the challenge then please get to your keyboard!

Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation - Oscar Wilde

Re: Link mod

why don't post the links in threads so users can anwer and so on.
I don't see the connection between a Forum and a link-page.
(Well, there _is_ a connection though. The answering.)

bobitt wrote:

I would like a script allowing users to post links in different categories and admins/moderators to create categories and remove links.

I know there are lots of them out there but i havnt been able to find one simple enough, and it is hard work converting a complicated one to fit in with the forum and my page.

If anyone feel like the challenge then please get to your keyboard!

you mean like a weblink addon to the forum (like a photo album) using the forums users and stuff but with links instead of posts?

Connorhd: yep thats what i mean

Johi: I want the links in categories and easy to find. I also want users t ohave a good overlook on the number of links posted, thats why i can´t really use the forum for it...

Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation - Oscar Wilde

well i got some time next week so if i get the rating mod i'm doing at the moment done i'll have a go (that is unless anyone else wants to take up the challenge)

Nice.. smile tell me if you make it...

i dunno how hard it would be to make i don't think it would involve that much modding as it is a addon rather than a mod really, however it might be worth waiting for 1.2 and the admin system with it i dunno how its going to work really but still might be worth waiting

bobitt wrote:

Connorhd: yep thats what i mean

Johi: I want the links in categories and easy to find. I also want users t ohave a good overlook on the number of links posted, thats why i can´t really use the forum for it...

makes sense. big_smile sorry.