Topic: dillo and punBB

windows crashed recentley, and i switched to DSL (damnsmalllinux) which has 2 built in browsers. links and dillo. links doesnt seem to work, cause ive tried posting, but it doesnt. and in dillo this always comes up at the top of the page

Indocron
$theQuestion = (2*b) || !(2*b);

Re: dillo and punBB

Warning: This page uses NON-Standard meta refresh tag. The HTML 4.01 SPEC (sec7.4.4) recomends explictley to avoid it.

The auther wanted you to go (link to post) here in 1 second

im not asking for a fix, just reporting

Indocron

Jesus. A browser that refuses to redirect even though it knows how to?

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

yah, its pretty bad....

im trying to get a chat client up, you know of any for linux that are easy to instal and can you tell me how?

Indocron

An IRC client? In that case, Irssi. If you mean an IM client, I have no idea.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

yah, somewhat, but i also need step by step instructions to install it for linux, im a total newb to linux

Indocron

you shouldnt even try to fix it......... if you type in google.com it freaks out cause you didnt type in http://www.google.com , stupid browser........

Indocron

why you using linux? just wondering

Browser wise, save yourself a lot of bother and just install Mozilla for Linux.

Gary13579 wrote:

yah, its pretty bad....

im trying to get a chat client up, you know of any for linux that are easy to instal and can you tell me how?

Under X-Windows install x-chat from xchat.org. Console mode install BitchX from bitchx.org

Connorhd wrote:

why you using linux? just wondering

not sure if i said it but windows crashed (SURPRISE!) and the only os i can use right now is one of two live linuxes. SUsE is pretty good, but its slow and i cant get it to network, so thats right, im using the 50mb live os, DSL

i got naim to work and i also got gaim up, but its an out dated version and doesnt support msn, now i need an msn client

Indocron

try QNX tongue has a version that boots off a floopy disk, with a browser and a text editor and some other stuff

i dont need it anymore, im back in windows, not sure which is worse though.....

Indocron

lol