1 (edited by ShawnBrown 2004-10-06 20:16)

Topic: Google Translator Tool

Has anyone poked around PunBB.org using Google's translation tool?

http://translate.google.com/translate?u … uage_tools

"Unfortunately No one edge Be told what PunBB is - you cuts to see it for yourself."

Latest Open Source project: [img=Templar PHP]http://code.google.com/p/templarphp/logo?logo_id=1251758459[/img]

TemplarPHP - A cascading template framework for PHP.

Re: Google Translator Tool

lol @ "Unfortunately No one edge Be told what PunBB is - you cuts to see it for yourself."

however the rest of it is pretty neat... pity it doesn't do a auto reverse translate to our posts would be funny to see how well it worked

Lost in translation :)

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

thats a film too it was terrible

5 (edited by Frank H 2004-10-07 13:35)

Rickard wrote:

Lost in translation smile

lol

"I don't see any bananas" => "Don't sees all bananas"

"4 wheel drift is when 4 wheels loose grip" => "l'azionamento of 4 small wheels is, if 4 small wheels to relax the fist"

"To post a reply, press the reply button and fill in your message. Then press Post" => "The end to announce it an answer, the key of the answer of and complementate that you he worked in your warning. Then it presses l'alberino"

"Let us eat a bowl full of porrage!" => "A washbasin of the river of porrage totally that we eat!"  ... really, I'm not that hungry ... really big_smile

"Please wash my mouth, it is making a horrible sound." => "It requests washes my opening, terrible noises of the form."

"I am tired" => "They are tired" ... heey, we were talking about me big_smile

"Let us go to bed separately" => "Exclusively to the base we go"

lol ... I can do this all day ... big_smile

Edit: best one today: "Translate a silly sentence and watch the result." => "The idiot of the phrase translates one and she observes the result."

"Microsoft produce high quality products"=>"Products of products of Microsoft"

"I stand on the pavement"=>"They judge the Plasterung"

"Quit it, it is annoying!" => "it is arrested, to disturbar!" ... ok I'll quit it big_smile

Edit2:
or ... here's my last few ones big_smile
"I swung my sword and cut down some apples from the tree" =>(+j+c+k) "The drink of the measurer of the mine of Apple in me of the fine, is reduced and the fines to her vibrate" ... almost obscene big_smile
"The devil has horns" =>(jck) "The demon is a sergeant of Jr,"
"crazy, I say crazy stuff" =>(jck) "One becomes, the qu'il is the material alcohol-ill person, of whom inner transforms it into badly of the alcohol"
"my job is boring" =>(jck) "My Hymne of the newspaper is acid" ... no thanks, no drugs for me big_smile

Ok, now I quit ... (I think) big_smile

Connorhd wrote:

thats a film too it was terrible

It was excellent! It's not something you would see over and over again (like Fletch :D), but I liked it very much. Bill Murray for president!

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

it was well made, Bill Murray is great (especially in Ghostbusters) but it had no story it didn't end or go anywhere it was REALLY S L O W and boring... anyway if you like that kind of thing tongue