Topic: I'm in love

With 1.2...
http://www.thegathering.se

Religion is the result of a mans imagination.

Re: I'm in love

very nice, tho i cant read it, it does look great

Great color scheme!

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

Thank you smile

Religion is the result of a mans imagination.

With 1.2   Yes, it is like a beautiful girl has black hair as night sky without moon, has white skin as like pure milk, big blue eyes as like a sea, marble neck, small cherry mouth ... i hope my wife not see this post big_smile.

If your people come crazy, you will not need to your mind any more.

zaher wrote:

With 1.2   Yes, it is like a beautiful girl has black hair as night sky without moon, has white skin as like pure milk, big blue eyes as like a sea, marble neck, small cherry mouth ... i hope my wife not see this post big_smile.

Awsome; a romantic Accountant.

This is cool!!

But how the heck did he get 1.2 ??
and how come we can't download it yet ?

Guess what ??? username seth was allready taken :(

Flavius wrote:

But how the heck did he get 1.2 ??
and how come we can't download it yet ?

You can download it. There's a development version released. Read that topic carefully before using 1.2 anywhere.

Rickard wrote:

PunBB 1.2 isn't finished. There are still features to implement, bugs to fix and tweaks to apply. Please don't attempt to use this code in a production environment. You do so at your own risk. I'm not even sure the install and update scripts work for all configurations. Last but not least, if something breaks down due to the use of this development release, no support what so ever will be granted in these forums. If I see a support question regarding this source in the forums, the topic will be removed without notice. However, if you discover a problem or potential problem in the source that you think I should be made aware of, feel free to contact me via e-mail.

Right.... thanks for the answer, i was getting a little upset, but now i'm feeling better tongue

lol. its probably not a good idea for you to mod it yet as its coing to change before its finished

that's why i was feeling better tongue

I'll only upgrade to 1.2 when it's fully released. I don't like to have something before official relase because i know it's buggy tongue