Topic: GRODEC.TK - At last!, working and running OK (almost)

The main idea of this forum is kinda EVIL but it works for me, thanks to Rickard and everybody for all the help!, thanks to you the evilness of my community will grow silent and nicely.

www.grodec.tk

Re: GRODEC.TK - At last!, working and running OK (almost)

i quite like the theme not sure able the red stripes though

Whats up with the stripes?

i think the stripes look awsome....it adds a bright and dark contrast, i love that look

5 (edited by Connorhd 2004-10-20 06:43)

they are nice but not on nearly empty pages e.g. http://www.promocion78em.cl/tkhd/foro/v … m.php?id=3 (at time of this post)

Connorhd wrote:

they are nice but not on nearly empty pages e.g. http://www.promocion78em.cl/tkhd/foro/v … m.php?id=3 (at time of this post)

Well... yeah I need posts!! sad it's kinda lonely but my forum has just 3 days online, I hope it gets full of posts soon smile

And thanks gizzmo for your comment big_smile

im sure id chat on it but i cant read a damn thing

Oi I didn't read your last post, hmmmm... yeah that's a problem, thanks anyway dude big_smile

And if you want you can check again my forum, it's renewed big_smile (damn those tables it was so hard to center them!!) smile

Connorhd wrote:

ahh, that is bad...

otherwise it looks good.

Indocron
$theQuestion = (2*b) || !(2*b);

Verlier wrote:

Oi I didn't read your last post, hmmmm... yeah that's a problem, thanks anyway dude big_smile

And if you want you can check again my forum, it's renewed big_smile (damn those tables it was so hard to center them!!) smile

it wasnt that hard for me i just put a table around the main stuff in the main.tpl file....howd you do it?

Gizzmo wrote:
Verlier wrote:

it wasnt that hard for me i just put a table around the main stuff in the main.tpl file....howd you do it?

First, I tried with magic, when I found that doesn't work in real life I worked on dreamweaver and I found it useless cuz I can't see a damn thing, just code... Then I played with the CSS and stuffs, I found a way to destroy a forum in such a beautiful way that I want to remember how I did that but I forgot. I uploaded everything again and then I thought I could search in the official forum of Punbb for an Answer, and so, I found the script and that's it. phew! roll