Topic: Changing index.php to forum.php

Hello ive installed punbb and I,ve renamed the index.php to forum.php. (I have my reasons for this, so don't ask me why or how I can get around the problem, I just want to fix it:)

There are 2 errors that occur when i do that.

the first link in the nav menu, the home link doenst lead back to forum.php but index.php I,ve found were the code for that link was and altered it. It works

But there's another link to the index.php and i dont know where the code is located. the link is located right above the forum table. on this site it is:
PunBB.org Forums 

Can somebody tell what file I have to change to make the link lead back to forum.php instead of index.php?

And do you guys know more links in the board that lead back to index.php?

Re: Changing index.php to forum.php

Just use an editor with a search-function, and you'll find that it's located at line 180 in vewtopic.php, and at line 100 in viewforum.php.

To save  you the bother

EDIT: Chacmool got their first.

Thank you verry much, I was thinking to difficult with set variables, like phpbb does sad I never thought of just finding the code ahref smile I was afraid it was hardcoded into the database.

dont for get to change the "Home" link at the top of the page, is around line 180 in include/function.php

Gizzmo wrote:

dont for get to change the "Home" link at the top of the page, is around line 180 in include/function.php

sanjay wrote:

the first link in the nav menu, the home link doenst lead back to forum.php but index.php I,ve found were the code for that link was and altered it. It works

i think he did that wink

Indocron
$theQuestion = (2*b) || !(2*b);

woops hehe....should read....