Topic: Smilie :P

Hey Rickard i think you should put in version 1.2 the tongue smiley, and make all the smilies appear in the left (where the Message  BBCode: on [img] tag: on  Smilies: on   .... etc).

Guess what ??? username seth was allready taken :(

Re: Smilie :P

he has wink theres a new set of smilies

Flavius wrote:

and make all the smilies appear in the left

I've got like 50 or so smilies, that would be a huge list, that I wouldn't like to have there wink

Clicking the "Smilies link" will jump to the help page where all the smilies are listed, I like that solution of it.

if you want them on the left theres instructions somewhere or a mod or something (i managed to do it on my forum can't remember how though)

Frank H, on the left only the primary smilies, the other ones (you added) with the Smilies link, even a pop-up window. I guess your right but i'm more used to phpbb and, newbie users don't know how to use them.

well i think the idea is that most of the smilies you would use are there so you can just use them wqithout clicking on buttons or thinking about it i mean most of the time its just wink smile sad big_smile tongue and its easy enough to just type wink

well yeah but let's go to my first ideea.... it dosen't have a tongue... I want a tongue  wink

it does it 1.2 like i said wink (:P)

well ok then smile

10 (edited by snapsolutions 2004-11-03 16:42)

funny1

funny2