Topic: PunBB Hebrew Full!! (1.1.5)

Hello all.
I saw in the site the Hebrew version and i look at Hebrew pk that was very poot lanuage and not all the system translate only the Main tpl's.
----
after i saw that i start translate all the system , and i finished today.
here is the link:
http://punbbheb.webkey.biz/PunBBHebrew1.1.5.rar
this is all the system Translated include:
Admin- all the admin translate.
Install- the install translate to hebrew,
All- all is translate in High language.
i open now Projct in hebrew, in the projct i will give to the israeli member Help and Hebrew versions to download.!
here is the libk to the site:
http://punbbheb.webkey.biz/Forums/
i will buy a domain name :
Www.PunBBHeb.Org..
- Thank all.

Rickard- plz change to my translateion Thank you alot.

Yours, Benny.

Re: PunBB Hebrew Full!! (1.1.5)

Send me a language pack and I will upload it. For obvious reasons, I'm not interested in hosting rewrites of PunBB on the punbb.org website (since it is no longer PunBB). I will host the language pack and link to your website, but I won't host the complete package.

Also, I'm not sure I want to replace the current language pack with your version. How am I supposed to know which one is better? This is the third "PunBBHeb" to date. Each one apparently a lot better than the previous. Why rewrite everything from scratch instead of just fixing what was wrong in the language pack already available?

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

Rickard,
in the correctly Hebrew pk have alot of worngs
i will give you the link to the language..
http://punbbheb.webkey.biz/hebrewpk.rar
the translation is new and better that the old files.
but the full pk is better Couse the admin and more things translate thir.

Yours, Benny.

plz wirte "the system translate by Benny Elgazar and PunBBHebrew Group"
and the link to the Help Forum.
http://punbbheb.webkey.biz/Forums/index.php

Yours, Benny.

1. The stopwords list contains only english words. It should contain hebrew stop words. Here you can find instructions on how to create the list.

2. The first word of the e-mail templates should be "Subject". It should not be translated.

3. Why are there duplicates of all files? "hebrew_" and "heb_". It should be "he_" and there's no need for duplicates.

4. he_common.php should contain some code at the top to set the correct locale. Have a look at the "old" language pack and you'll see.

4. The name "PunBBHeb" already exists. Google for it and you'll see. You should check with that guy first before you use the name.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

1.the procjt of the guy didnt work anymore...
2.hebrew_ is very good i change on the install this word.. i know PHP and i do that for sulotion the the israli member.
3.not old file...

Yours, Benny.

Huh?

1. the man that translate the system before alot of time close the projct and i am the leader now.

Yours, Benny.

Ok. What about the other things on the list? Can you fix them?

what list?

Yours, Benny.

Rickard wrote:

1. The stopwords list contains only english words. It should contain hebrew stop words. Here you can find instructions on how to create the list.

2. The first word of the e-mail templates should be "Subject". It should not be translated.

3. Why are there duplicates of all files? "hebrew_" and "heb_". It should be "he_" and there's no need for duplicates.

4. he_common.php should contain some code at the top to set the correct locale. Have a look at the "old" language pack and you'll see.

5. The name "PunBBHeb" already exists. Google for it and you'll see. You should check with that guy first before you use the name.

if you write your replys to the questions as

1. for the answer to the stopwords question
2. for the first word

etc

i changes that now,

Yours, Benny.