1 (edited by MuddyX 2004-12-07 20:08)

Topic: Mods Install

Well, I've recently installed the private messaging system and that worked fine. (Great work!) Now, I'm trying to install a Calendar, but everytime I try and run the script, it comes up and says "This script will now install Private Messaging!" or something like that!  How can I get the Calendar script installed instead?

Re: Mods Install

i guess delete mod_install and upload the new one from the calendar mod?

3 (edited by MuddyX 2004-12-08 01:50)

Well, now that I've gotten the Calendar installed, how can I add things to it?  Or is it simply for posts and topics each day?  Another thing, there was a couple "Birthday" things that were added, they are supposed to go under "User" section, right?  I'm just confused right now.

Another thing, I just read the 'readme' file again and it says the mod is supposed to add a birthday section to your profile, which it doesn't.

Once again, can someone help?

the calendar is still in its low versions, it only shows the topics and posts made on "said" day, or month, i am back to workin on it for 1.2.

if you installed the readme file correct, than there should be an entry in the profile to input your birthday, and once in it would put a link on the calendar.

Gizzmo wrote:

the calendar is still in its low versions, it only shows the topics and posts made on "said" day, or month, i am back to workin on it for 1.2.

if you installed the readme file correct, than there should be an entry in the profile to input your birthday, and once in it would put a link on the calendar.

Well, in the final step, it just says "Add this...", but it didn't say where exactly.  So, I added it in the profile section for users.  I'm not getting a birthday spot or anything.  What might be the problem.  I'm almost positive everything else is perfect.