1 (edited by Yann 2004-12-29 12:56)

Topic: Fails to send password (1.2)

When trying to recover a lost password:

Notice: Undefined variable: server_response in /space_3/ubuntufr/forum/include/email.php on line 90

Notice: Undefined variable: server_response in /space_3/ubuntufr/forum/include/email.php on line 90

in http://forum.ubuntu-fr.org/login.php?action=forget_2 . The server IP might be wrong, though. But imho, there should not be these errors tongue

[Edit] After some investigations, I receive the email containing my new password.

Re: Fails to send password (1.2)

Has been reported and fixed in the 1.2 beta topic (where this should have been posted as well, I might add).

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

Re: Fails to send password (1.2)

Oups, sorry hmm