1 (edited by Freddan 2005-01-02 18:41)

Topic: Bug in 1.2 (Not the beta this forum)

Sometimes when i enter a topic from the homepage with the news plugin this appears.

http://uploads.bestupload.com/users/upl … nbbbug.png

Maybe not so important, just wanted you to know.

EDIT: It also happens sometimes when i enter a topic from the forum also.

Re: Bug in 1.2 (Not the beta this forum)

its a firefox rendering bug, refreshing or resizing the window fixes it, it happens when the image loads too slowly i think and it pushes the page down for some reason...

As Connorhd said, it's a bug in Firefox. Paul is working on a workaround, but I'm not sure if it's fixable. If Paul is unable to fix it, we'll have to live with it until the Gecko developers deal with it.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

I didn't want to open a new topic so I am going to post here.
profile -> display -> preferred style -> Sulfur style AND Mercury style are exactly the same!

Whoops smile I'll have a look at it when I get home.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

6 (edited by dhdesign 2005-01-03 16:51)

This isn't a bug, but rather a request.

When I click on the "Show New Posts Since Last Visit" link and am taken to the search results page, there is no link on that page in v1.2 to "Mark All Forums Read" like there is in v1.1.5.  I end up reading all the posts, then having to hit the "back" in my browser to get to the main forum index and use the link on that page to mark them all read.

How hard would it be to add that link back to the search results page?  You could add it on the right side at the top, on the same line with the page number.

snapsolutions: Fixed.

dhdesign wrote:

This isn't a bug, but rather a request.

When I click on the "Show New Posts Since Last Visit" link and am taken to the search results page, there is no link on that page in v1.2 to "Mark All Forums Read" like there is in v1.1.5.  I end up reading all the posts, then having to hit the "back" in my browser to get to the main forum index and use the link on that page to mark them all read.

How hard would it be to add that link back to the search results page?  You could add it on the right side at the top, on the same line with the page number.

I actually intended to fix that earlier. Somone told me. Can't remember who. I'll get on it.

Something like that?

Rickard wrote:

snapsolutions: Fixed.

Tnx smile

Rickard wrote:

Something like that?

Yep, that's great!  Thanks Rickard!! smile

Am really looking forward to working with v1.2 once it's released - it's looking fabulous!! smile

So, is this link (mark all topics as read) gonna be default in 1.2?

Yes.

Nice. Tnx!