Topic: What's this? >O

I converted from a phpBB forum to PunBB. It seems like it worked- all members, topics and posts stayed smile
But one problem: I'm not admin anymore! I am just a registered user! Looks like i deleted the admin and now I'm only a member.. I opened the mySQL admin (or something) at my host, and tried to find the normal user and make him admin (change status to 2, right?). But I couldn't find me. What do I do, actually?

Also, I changed something in the config.php, and it was wrong. I changed it back to how it was, and i get this message at the top of the forum all the time:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/spilld00/public_html/forums/config.php:25) in /home/spilld00/public_html/forums/include/functions.php on line 57

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/spilld00/public_html/forums/config.php:25) in /home/spilld00/public_html/forums/header.php on line 32

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/spilld00/public_html/forums/config.php:25) in /home/spilld00/public_html/forums/header.php on line 33

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/spilld00/public_html/forums/config.php:25) in /home/spilld00/public_html/forums/header.php on line 34

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/spilld00/public_html/forums/config.php:25) in /home/spilld00/public_html/forums/header.php on line 35

Please help!

Re: What's this? >O

looks like the classic space in config.php

make sure you do not have anything after ?> in config.php

Re: What's this? >O

No, no spaces. =\
But i deleted the whole config.php, made a new file, and made the config. It worked.

I got rid of the scary text then, but still I can't administrate the forum.. help?