1 (edited by Dr.Jeckyl 2005-01-10 18:22)

Topic: little help for a css noob please

i would just like the oxygen style from 1.2 to match my site's color scheme. could someone edit the style for me please? the color i want REPLACED is #0066B9 in the oxygen style, replaced with #004A80 and maybe darken the white background to #CCCCCC. all other styles can stay the way it is now. please and thank you. like i said i'm a css noob and i don't think the style guide was released for 1.2 yet.

~James
FluxBB - Less is more

Re: little help for a css noob please

If you wanted everything with the color #0066B9 to be changed, you could always open the CSS file and Ctrl+F for #0066B9 and replace it with #004A80. I am not a css aficionado, but thats easy enough to do.

The thing to remember is that the colour schemes are in the files with "_cs" in their names located in the imports directory So the file you are looking for in Oxygen_cs.css. All you have to do is open it up and change all instances you find of the colour you want to change with the new colour. As buzzkill said you can even do a search and replace. That was the reason for putting the colour schemes in seperate files. To change the background colour just add BODY {BACKGROUND-COLOR: #CCC}

thanks i'll give it a try.

~James
FluxBB - Less is more