Topic: banned user error

if you are a banned user, i know this is not very important, if you click on user list it comes up with a little error box in the left corner (using IE6)

line: 425
char: 19
error: 'length' is null or not an object
code: 0

Re: banned user error

I do not experience this problem. I really don't think it's related to PunBB. The error message is a JavaScript error. The userlist output hardly ever gets to be 425 lines long.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

when i look on userlist.php it it only 195 lines.
but i am serious, when i block a user, if i try and log on as that user it says is banned. i click index and everythin at the top. when i click user list it comes up with a little error box at the bottom right of screen.
nothing major though

But what's on line 425 then?

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

nothing. there isnt one. but that box i showed b4 says that there is an error on it. im confused.

So am I. I've registered in your forums. Ban me smile

k your now banned.
sorry

No error for me. Tried both Firefox and IE.

9 (edited by mark36ph 2005-01-10 23:55)

hmm i dont know wot i am doin then. i defently get that though.

Have you run a spyware check on your computer lately?