Topic: Some strange image error.

I am currently using version 1.2 PunBB, and it's working fine. But there is some strange things about images. I still have the old 1.1.5 img folder, with the old PunBB-images. But where are the new images that is shown on the standard 1.2 templates? I want to upload my own 1.2-images to use in my own css-skin. Where do I upload? Right now, the forum is using standard Oxygen images to mark a new post has come (i used the oxygen css to create my new template), and when there are no new posts, it shows just a white square (which does not match with my blue forum).

You can have a look here: www.spilldev.net/forum

I have no idea what's wrong. It would be nice if anyone could tell me where I shall upload my images, and which files to edit to make it right.

Oh, btw, can I use the norwegian language file from 1.1.5 on my 1.2? Do I install like before?

Re: Some strange image error.

the post indicators are no longer images wink the colours for them are at the bottom of the style_cs.css file

/****************************************************************/
/* 5. POST STATUS INDICATORS */
/****************************************************************/

/* 5.1 These are the post status indicators which appear at the left of some tables. 
.inew = new posts, .iredirect = redirect forums, .iclosed = closed topics and
.inormal = everything else. By default only .inew and .inormal are visible.*/

Thanks. smile
Is it possible to use images, if I want? Replace the color codes with image?
And what about language?

i think theres a say of doing an image with that, but Paul knows more than me

as for languages you'll have to wait for it to be release as 1.2 version or translate it yourself

When will 1.2 language files come?
Anyway, how do I translate myself?

the language files don't get made till someone makes them wink to translate yourself you just need to copy the english lang folder, rename it and edit the files within it

Quite a few language packs have arrived already though. Just have a look at the download page.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

not norwegian though yet