Topic: How to Burn a CD for MAC and Windows

How to burn a CD which is compatible with both MAC and Windows

I have a flash presentation, I want to burn it on a cd, If i burn it in Windows system, its not recognizing in MAC. What is the solution for that. I tried MACImage also. but couldnt get the way...

God wisely designed the human body so that we can neither pat our own backs nor kick ourselves too easily

Re: How to Burn a CD for MAC and Windows

can you convert flash to say a quicktime .mov file? or is more than just a movie? just a suggestion.

~James
FluxBB - Less is more

Macs read and pc-s can burn iso-9660 - use that.

New Friendly web-shop! • SO happy with PunBB! • Now punBB 1.4.x on ALL forums (won't tell how many or their addresses to avoid spam-regs)

yes i tried ISO-9660, but its asking for Disk partition, how to do that partition. Can i burn the CD from Windows/MAC System.

God wisely designed the human body so that we can neither pat our own backs nor kick ourselves too easily

ameenullah wrote:

how to do that partition

i dont know, for that i guess you have to learn how to burn on pc

New Friendly web-shop! • SO happy with PunBB! • Now punBB 1.4.x on ALL forums (won't tell how many or their addresses to avoid spam-regs)

Yes! thru PC i can burn and i can run the CD, but the problem is with MAC. Its not recognizing in MAC. sad

7 (edited by ameenullah 2005-03-17 12:58)

Finally I got it fixed with "CDanywhere"  anyone get this problem, pls visit http://www.cdeverywhere.com/

Thanks to Mi & Dr.Jeckyl

Ofcourse, The Best Choice for Creating Cross-Platform CD Images!