Topic: Pun-Smart

www.pun-smart.mypunbb.com (getting .com/org soon)
Well im working on it all the time. I want it to be like a help/fun site. People come help get helped or what ever they need. A good staff team would be nice, come join, check it out.

Re: Pun-Smart

lots of views but no comments. please help me improve the forums, give me posotive and negotive feedback.

update worked on it for about a week, got 3 new staff members, planning on expanding the board (making new forums and categories) please join, were always lookinjg for help!

What is it anyway?

Looking for a certain modification for your forum? Please take a look here before posting.

Its a support/resource site for punbb. you can just click the link and view the forum as a guest. right now its small and simple, im planning on expanding the site (more forums) so if you wanna help pleae join and email/message me at Ckgonakikura@hotmail.com

cody wrote:

Its a support/resource site for punbb.

Isn't there already... this one?

Yes ina way. but i plan to have this one be more helpful and have more users to increase the populartity of punbb.

cody wrote:

Yes ina way. but i plan to have this one be more helpful and have more users to increase the populartity of punbb.

Sorry... but why? Not only do we have these forums, we've got Punres too. Is there a specific reason why it will be more helpful or have more users?

Sorry if I sound harsh. I kind of think that if you are going to make a forum, you might want to choose a different topic.

Looking for a certain modification for your forum? Please take a look here before posting.