Topic: anyone willing to help me intergrate to my site

here is the deal, i need help intergrating  the forum into my site. i give up, would anyone be willing to do it for me for free. i would of course provide thanks on the site and give a link to your site. I would give u limited FTP access to do it. anyone out there?

www.detroitdepot.net

Re: anyone willing to help me intergrate to my site

KOVA, if you are willing to give out that kind of trust to some random person, I'd be glad to help you. tongue I've integrated many websites and forums together. I do website programming and design in my spare time. Since this is only for free, I'd only do the basics. Nothing special...but I'm willing to offer my services...

thanks forthe quick response,  im  trying to figure out how to set up the ftp....

basically, im running a header file on my site, with css, and  would want to intergrate the forums within that,

i had it goin, but i ran into problems with the css file and the spacing of the buttons and some other stuff. basically conflicts within the css files and how they displayed in Firefox and IE sad   i will get back to you tho

phpbb sad

~James
FluxBB - Less is more