Re: The US election

I thought this article was interesting:

http://www.tompaine.com/articles/kerry_won_.php

I particularly like this part:

CNN's exit poll showed Kerry beating Bush among Ohio women by 53 percent to 47 percent ... Kerry also defeated Bush among Ohio's male voters 51 percent to 49 percent. Unless a third gender voted in Ohio, Kerry took the state.

Sure, coming from a democrat the day after the election, it does come off as a "THEY CHEATED!" rant, but still, it's quite interesting.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

127 (edited by Richard 2004-11-05 11:35)

That just proves that Exit Polls are inaccurate.

Lies have been told, innocent children have been murdered, mothers, fathers and siblings mourn, it was all a lie, we know that, the weapons of mass distruction were never present in Iraq and this was the reason for America?s war with the east, we have accepted that and chose to let it lie, why, because we are pathetic and brainwashed, weak and scared?. what can we do, nothing is the feeling we have now. G O D have mercy on us all, we are all as guilty as each other. A person who will not fight for truth and live in denial and allows the suffering of others will also burn in hell for his/her ignorance in life. If we do nothing we are killers, Bush what have you done! what have you done to us all. Look people, we need to forget about the Athlon FX, the 6800 Ultra?s and HL2 and break free from this tranquelized state, we are losing the plot, things are happening around us that will get us and our children in the future. I know 3DGPU has some very intelligent beings as members and these are just a few of the people who will offer you an exit come that sad day (WWW3), I can see the forums now as the sirens go off, leaked nuclear fallout bunker locations, secret exits from cities and towns, the day will come, believe me, try being realistic as apposed to sarcastic or argumentative we are becoming ever more closer to the end; its time to prepare. lets get together and fight back, laugh if you will, say I?m crazy, delluded, but your talent and knowledge was born to transcend what is happening now, there needs to be a realization of ourselves and what we were supposed to do at this time in history, if you are inherently evil you will ignore what I have to say and mock me, some people will always work for the devil, if you are a good person and able to excercise reason, what I have to say will touch your heart and make you question yourselves. Come on people, for our children.

Posted by: All Will Not Be Forgiven | #

wow thats a rant and a half, but what are you actually saying? :S

i think we're supposed to rebel against something or another... but that's about as far as I can get with it.

My sole contribution to this thread is to suggest that it is time it was closed.

Wait, they found more votes in Ohio :)

lol @ found

The Paul has spoken.

Topic closed.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."